images for K-6 class on dinos

I am producing a web-based class on dinosaurs for K-6 for onlineclass.com that begins in mid-January.
I'm looking for a few additional images to illustrate a some of the content pages.  What I'm
specifically looking for are .gif or .jpg images with captions representing:

a) a close-up of fossil remains exposed at the surface
b) someone excavating fossil remains in the field
c) bones ready to be lifted out of place
d) good CT or MRI images (animations would be great!)
e) picture of a CT or MRI setup
f) someone reconstructing a skeleton for display
g) someone building a dinosaur museum display

Attribution credit would be given.  Please direct your responses to:
sara@geolectica.com

Thank you very much.
Sara