Re: Ricardoestia or Richardestia?

Tracy Ford <tlford@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>TRIEBOLD, 1997

>Number:

>Locality: Sandy Site, Harding County, South Dakota.

>Horizon: Hell Creek Formation, Maastrichtian, Late Cretaceous.

>Material:

hmmm....
I don't have the Currie et al. (1990) paper in front of me.  Did Currie
et al. (p. 117) give the specimen number(s) for the Hell Creek
material?  I believe they didn't mention it.
If I'm not mistaken (and I often am), Triebold's report was in a JVP
abstract, and he didn't give much detail (as Tracy has shown above).
So far both reports from the H.C. are pretty poorly documented.
<sigh....>
                                                   <pb>
--
http://www.scn.org/~bh162/index.html