Thanks , Folks !

To the List ,
I've been on the list for about a year now ,and for the first time , I've
looked over the archives of the past year . It was a truly humbling
experience . I am utterly amazed at my mouth's capacity to hold 2 feet in
it at one time ! Seriously , I wish to thank all of you for your patience ,
your profound intellect and knowledge ,and the unselfish manner in which
you pass it on .Oh... and thanks to all the non-avian dinosaurs that died
so we could have this list ! (Had to work dinos in here somewhere !)
Regards ,
Truett Garner