EATIN' DINO (WAS: Re: One for the bird brigade)

L Nyveen wrote:

> So, basically, what you're saying is that dinosaurs probably would  > in fact
> taste like chicken.

Don't be so quick to draw conclusions about dinosaurs tasting like
chickens. Ostrich meat (which Donna Braginetz, Greg Wenzel and I had the
opportunity to sample while in Utah for SVP) is red meat and virtually
indistinguishable in taste and texture from bovine-derived steak. Food
for thought... ;-)

Brian (franczak@ntplx.net)
http://www.paleolife-art.com