Re: EATIN' DINO (joke)

I can see it now.  The great  "what did dinosaurs taste like?"  debate.
Truly one of the burning questions of our times.  Birds?  Crocs?  Would a
phylogenetic analysis answer this question?  A morphological analysis?
Comparasion to extant large mammals?  No, no, dinosaurs were their own
unique animals, they tasted like nothing else in the world.  Well, they
started out tasting like one thing, then their sheer mass forced them
into another role, where their taste changed completely.
-zenlizard

It's been lovely, but I have to explode now.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]