Yumping On The Debased Saurian Bandwagon

  If you get the Animal Planet Channel on cable or perhaps the Discovery
Channel, keep an eye out for a program I believe is titled Crocodile Hunter.
Paleolife artists ought to have videotapes ready as the Austrailian-based
program is loaded with good stuff. The program this weekend dealt with a
problem salt-water croc that had to be relocated. "Knobby",as I believe he was
called, was an enormous, healthy, and vigorus adult crocodile that at some
time in its youth lost the anterior half of its dentary in a dispute with
another crocodile. Reminded me of the trials and tribulations of a certain
tyrannosaur. Dan Varner.