Re: CLIMBING CROCS AGAIN

If California Desert Tortoises can climb 5 foot tall chain link fences
surrounding their preserve near Edwards Airforce base in the Mojave,
then I have no problem beleiving it's possible for an un-shelled
crocodile to manage the same.
Maybe Farlow should stop chading his emus long enough to chase a few
crocs up a tree......in the interests of science, of course

-Betty Cunningham