Journey to the Beginning of Time

Sorry, but I lost the orignal e-mails somebody sent me...

Does ANYONE have a tape or know how to get a tape of Journey to the
Beginning of Time? aka Journey to Prehistory... or the Czech version...
Cesta do praveku ?

Thanks...

off list to

mailto:Editor@dinosaur.org
--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Dinosaur Central
Britannica Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site
of the Day. Member of The Paleo Ring

Teefr - An extraordinary tale of adventure by Edward Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html  mailto:Teefr@Juno.Com
Book Three of the Teddy Quartet, A Yahooligans choice.

10024-0502