Dino brains

While researching modern animal intelligence, I came upon a TON of stuff
on an african gray parrot named Alex and the Pepperberg
experiments...turns out the parrot knows a lot of stuff-and is
apparently at the intelligence level of a 6 year old. The people are
even teaching it to read. Since parrots are proving to be more than just
"Stupid mimics", especially african gray parrots,
I was wondering if any dinosaurs had really 'bird-like' brains, and if
they could have been at least as intelligent as the CAG (congo african
gray parrot)?
How smart were dinosaurs?