Re: Irritator,Suchomimus

David Krentz wrote:

<I believe it is somewhat safe to throw Spinosaurus in with
Suchomimus., and if I am wrong please let me know.>

  If you're saying synonymizing Sucho with Spino so that Spino is the
proper name and Such a subjective synonym, I would hartily disagree.

  Spino lacks serrations on it's teeth, and Suchomimus' dentary is
much longer and shallower comparatively, and one more thing: Spino's
dentary not only projects dorsally, it also projects slightly on the
ventral side, unique of all known spinosaurid dentaries (Sucho, Bary,
and Spino).

  Anyway, that's what I assume you were talking about.

==
Jaime A. Headden

Qilong, the website, at:
---