Re: Ricardoestia or Richardestia?

Ok.... been here thinking about this, and only one source put Ricardoestesia
into a family group troodontid... is that a sure thing or just speculation?

2nd thing I noticed is that, Ricardoestesia is found from Late Jurassic to
the K/T boundry.  17 teeth and  1 pair of denteries and teeth have been
found. Which gives us 18.  Hopefully the teeth are all paratypes of the
original specimen and not considered the same animal....am I correct on that
part?

Well, I guess that is all I have for now until I find out the above info.

Thanks,

K.Wicks