Re: Yumping On The Debased Saurian Bandwagon

>  If you get the Animal Planet Channel on cable or perhaps the Discovery
>Channel, keep an eye out for a program I believe is titled Crocodile Hunter.

Treat this guys stuff with a kilo of salt. He is a sensationalist and most
of his comments on biology that I've heard are extremely suspect. As for
that screaming Seppo of a wife of his....

I must stop, my blood pressure is rising.

Cheers,

Paul

Dr Paul M.A.Willis
Science Broadcaster and Palaeontological Consultant
(02) 9456 2930
pwillis@ozemail.com.au