Re: dinosaur steaks and muscle fiber types

Domestic rabbit is a white meat-very much like chicken white breast,
while wild rabbit is dark meat (note: NOT red meat).  Chicken has a
little bit of both.  A theropod could easily be this part white meat and
part dark meat.  I understand that white meat and dark meat on a chicken
is merely differences in blood usuage (but not sure why bunnies would be
different wild vs tame.).

What precludes a white meat and a red meat on the same animal?

-Betty Cunningham