Leonine giant-killers

Would someone PLEASE post the reference describing those lions going
around whacking adult elephants in Africa?

This observation has been made so many times on this list that it's
starting to be like the famous beauty you hear others talking about
all the time but never get to see for yourself.

I did a websearch and came up with butt-kiss, pardon the expression.

Believe it or not, this is actually topical, if only for my purposes
(diabolical laughter).

==
Larry

"Putting all reason aside
You exchange what you've got
For a thing that's hypnotic and strange"