Allosaurus skeleton information

A friend of mine is an expert in bronze casting and we wish to embark on a
project to create a bronze cast of an Allosaurus skeleton at about 1:10
scale. We want this bronze to be anatomically correct in all aspects and are
having trouble locating good descriptions, photos, drawings of an Allosaurus
skeleton which we can utilize. Our preference would be to utilize
sketches/photos of an actual, complete skeleton if possible. Any help
concerning where to locate such information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob Simon
risi@chevron.com