Re: Eustreptospondylus Q's

My rabbit often walks using his back legs "one-at-a-time", but shifts to
hopping at a fairly low speed.  I've never bothered to check the Froude
Number at his transition speed, but suspect the transition would always
happen at the same value. I also don't know if this action is an
idiosyncrasy of my particular rabbit, but speculate that it isn't.
Jim Cunningham