[Fwd: Lewis and Clark]

Mickey,
 do you see what this person Mitch Laffey is doing?
He is spamming responses to the dinosaur list.
He has hit me for every single one of my postings today.
This is very bad and I want it stopped NOW.

I apologize to the rest of the list, but I have a feeling I am not the
only one getting SPAM bombed and that if this matter is brought out into
the open air this will be addressed QUITE quickly.

-Betty Cunningham
--- Begin Message ---
Check out my website for great prices on all your computer needs,See attachment