modern bone preservation....

Hello once again,

I am doing a Vert. Skeletal study this semester mostly consisting of aves
and mammals.  Boiling...then mounting skeleton for display.  My question
is...Is there anything out there to preserve the modern bones?... To
preserve and keep them from falling apart over time.  I know that there is a
spray on plastic...but it turns to a ugly yellow color.  Would a butvar
mixture work?  Or is there something better or just leaving them as they are
work?

Well thanks again for your time.

K.Wicks