Re: Leonine giant-killers

I have this bookl.It is "Hunting with the Moon: The Lions of Savuti", buy Derek
and Beveryl Joubert. They have lived with these lions for years. It was also
made into a National Geographic documentary.Taking down adolescent elephants was
much more frequent. There was one particularly gruesome account of a takedown of
a baby elephant that took several hours to die. What was really interesting
about the lions of Savuti was there hatred of hyenas. One particular lion went
out of his way to kill hyenas, not for food either.

Greg