RE: Loch Ness

Correct, Dan AND the lochs were formed during the ice ages, long after
Pleisiosaurs were extinct (according to the
fossil record).  I thought an English physician (drawing a blank on his
name) confessed that he faked the famous
Nessie photograph?  I've visited relatives in Inverness & Nessie is
primarily a way to sell stuff to the tourists.
Only some of the locals take it seriously & the sightings I was told about
were not only anecdotal, but mostly 2nd
or 3rd hand.  Loch Ness is haunting though & can be enjoyed for its scenic
beauty, sans "monsters". :-)

Dwight