Re: CNN: fossils as art?(long)

Ditto to what Allan said. They were at Dinofest and they are really quite
nice to see. Whether we should call them art,?, or reconstructions or
restoration attempts or etc could start a whole additional line of
discussion here about what "art"  is.  Since we have been down that road a
few times..  I digress.  But they really are very nice and worthwhile
seeing.   Jane D.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and
remove all doubt.  Ben Franklin

For every action there is an equal an opposite criticism.  Newtonosaurus'
3rd Law of Inodiscussodynamics

   Jane P. Davidson Ph.D.  University of Nevada Reno
   fax 775-784-6655
   http://members.aol.com/Jdhexen/index.html
   http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/1536