RE: Loch Ness

I also saw the show on Nessie. The photograph experiment was neat, but
one thing that bugged me about the idea of the shape in the picture
being a plieseosaur(sp). was the angle of the neck in the photo...it
looked fairly unnatural to me.
I enjoyed the pictures of prehistoric life (The whale, and
pleiseosaurs(sp)), as well as the idea about the monster possibly being
the sturgon fish..(or whatever it was...it's morning...and my brains not
awake yet).
I think the idea that made the most sense to me was of the giant fish,
or someone's over-active immagination. The idea of giant prehistoric
life in the loch was neat but...there's hardly any evidence for it...
But still, the topic of extinct life surviving to today is
interesting...
-Jessica W.
*yawn*
Not the morning person.