Re: Loch Ness

-----Original Message-----
From: Jessica <bcn@bcn.boulder.co.us>

>I think the idea that made the most sense to me was of the giant fish,
>or someone's over-active immagination. The idea of giant prehistoric
>life in the loch was neat but...there's hardly any evidence for it...

Especially as the Loch was frozen solid until rather recently.
Unless one wishes to posit flash-frozen aquadinos miraculously
revived when it thawed, but that'd be a bit much for even a
cretinist to swallow.

>But still, the topic of extinct life surviving to today is
>interesting...

Extinct, yet surviving!  Miracle!

  Ric "cryptozoology is almost more fun than real biology" Carter

* ric@sonic.net * http://www.sonic.net/~ric * ICQ# 19633976 *
*
*** SkeptiChat: sliding down the razor-blade of life ***
now featuring SkeptiNews: All The News That's Fit To Question
email INFO or SUBSCRIBE SKEPTICHAT to: majordomo@lists.sonic.net