Re: Frenguellisaurus ischigualastensis

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Christopher Srnka wrote:

> Another case maybe of curiousity killing the cat here...I'm wondering if
> there's any definite relationship between Frenguellisaurus and Allosaurs
> or Megalosaurs or Giganotosaurus, etc.

_Frenguellisaurus_ is a junior synonym of _Herrerasaurus_.

Whoops -- looks like I have a small mistake on my site -- the citation for
_F.  ischigualastensis_ is Novas, 1986, not (Reig, 1963) (which is the
citation for _H. ischigualastensis_).

--T. Mike Keesey                                   <tkeese1@gl.umbc.edu>
THE DINOSAURICON                http://www.gl.umbc.edu/~tkeese1/dinosaur