Re: Loch Ness

I agree, Dan.  I had looked forward to the usual excellent NOVA program,
but this one seemed very poorly put together.  I learned nothing new, and I
doubt the casual viewer with little or no interest in cryptozoology would
have became any more interested as a result of this show.  The computer
animated graphics of the marine reptiles were well done, however.

What with the Patterson film now analyzed to show the "zipper" and this
program, not a stellar week for cryptozoology.

Kevin
CTHULUVECRAFT@prodigy.net