No more cryptozoology please

If people wish to discuss cryptozoology, please migrate over to
Garrison Hilliard's list (I don't have subscription information at the
moment; I recommend you contact Garrison directly if you also don't
have that information but wish you did: garrison@efn.org).  Five PM
EST January 15 1999 the discussion ends here.  Although I know some of
you as individuals find the topic fascinating, as a list we've
traditionally had little tolerance for the subject, and I don't see
any reason to change that now.  Garrison, you will be held responsible
for any messages migrating from your list after the blackout.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Your humble administrator,

--
Mickey Rowe     (mrowe@indiana.edu)