Megatherium images

Hi everybody. I know that this topic is no the current one for this list,
but you'll understand me once you read this message. I've read a couple of
messages about paleontological images and paleoart itself. I am currently
working in an anatomical reconstruction of Megatherium Americanum (Edentata:
Megatheriidae), a fossil ground sloth, and i wonder if the paleoartists from
this list can tell me where i could get up-to-date pics of it  Thanks to
all. Hope you'll understand.

Sebastian Cevasco
Asesor Cientifico Museo y Archivo Regional Castelli
Avda 25 de Mayo esq. Taillade, (7114) Castelli,
Provincia de Buenos Aires, Argentina.