Dinosaurs, Colorado, and Beer

Message text written by INTERNET:th81@umail.umd.edu
>They finally relented when it was pointed out to
them that paleontologists would be bringing in their own six packs and
cases
if it wasn't provided...<

        Speaking of which, as a former denizen of Denver, I can state with
authority that within a fair walk of the '99 SVP locality are some fabulous
microbrews (Colorado is just about the top state in the country in terms of
sheer number of microbreweries), which also happen to be terrific
restaurants.  My fave was/is the Wynkoop Brewery, which happens to have
great beer and the best artichoke dip anywhere.  I'll be happy to point the
way come convention time!  ;-D

        Oh, and so this message fits with list topics:  dinosaur, dinosaur,
dinosaur.

                _,_
           ____/_\,)                    ..  _

                     Jerry D. Harris