Pes anatomy in Thescelosaurus

Hello all, actually I work on Ornithopoda, and I have the Galton paper "The
species of the basal Hypsilophodontid Dinosaur Thescelosaurus Gilmore
(Ornithischia: Ornithopoda) from the Late Cretaceous of North America" this
paper is very useful for me, but unfortunately there are no detailed
description of the pes for compared with some Ornithopoda tracks found in
Italy and Croatia.
Does someone tell me when I can reper a good description or a good image of
the pes of Thescelosaurus or Bugenasaura?
Because there are the possibility that some medium Ornithopoda tracks found
in Italy/Croatia is referred to Thescelosaurus.

Thank you in advance and sorry for the english
Alessandro Marisa
"Voluntary of Paleontology Group of Monfalcone"
Via Achille Grandi n°18
38068 ROVERETO (TN) ITALY
Tel: 039-0464-434658 Email: amaris@tin.it