Thanks for the replies

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who responded to my
question regarding Allosaurus bronze skeleton models. I was actually amazed
by the number of responses and the wealth of information provided. It was
nice to see members to take time out from cladistics, feathered dinosaurs,
climbing crocodiles and discussions on those incredibly hard-to-pronounce
dinosaurs. I tend to lurk, soaking in the wealth of information, seldom
entering into the fray. This list is an exceptional avenue for new
information and every so often, ancient humor.

thanks again.

Bob Simon
risi@chevron.com