R: Sinosauropteryx in English?

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Larry Dunn <majestic_cheese@yahoo.com>
A: dinosaur@usc.edu <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Data: venerdì 15 gennaio 1999 21.46
Oggetto: Sinosauropteryx in English?

>Since Ji Qiang and Ji Shuan's 1996 paper describing _Sinosauropteryx
>prima_ is (apparently) in Chinese, could someone refer me to a good
>English-language "description" (you know what I mean) of the little
>animal.

I have a copy of the Sinosauropteryx description pubblished in "Nature" and
is in english, sorry but I don't send you the number of "Nature" paper. If
you don't can reper the articles I can send you a copy of my copy.
However, you can found further information about Sinosauropteryx at this
site: http://www.stonecompany.com/dinoeggs/study/birdpaper1.html

By and sorry for the english
Alessandro Marisa
"Voluntary of Paleontology Group of Monfalcone"
Via Achille Grandi n°18
38068 ROVERETO (TN) ITALY
Tel: 039-0464-434658 Email: amaris@tin.it