Re: Frenguellisaurus ischigualastensis

DinosØMP wrote:

> 1)
>         With "Allosaurus, Megalosaurus, Giganotosaurus etc.", do you want to
> say
> "Tetanurids"?

Yes, but I was thinking of those three in particular. My only reference for the
appearance
of the skeleton was the Dinosaur Encyclopedia, and I thought the drawing of the
skull
reminded me more of Allosaurus and Giganotosaurus (both of which I have seen
skeletal
mounts of) than Herrerasaurus. I was just wondering.

> 2)
>         After what I know, _Frenguellisaurus ischigualastensis_ is exactly
> the same as
> _Herrerasaurus ischiualastensis_!

Yes, I know. Several people have pointed this out, and I realize I probably
could've just
checked with one of the excellent cladograms on Mike Keesey's site to find this
out. Sorry
for not doing so in the first place.

Ignorant but eager-Chris Srnka