Help

I don't mean to be a bother but I want to learn more about paleontogy and
wonder if someone could tell me where you find these papers some of you have
mentioned and how to get subscriptions to newsletter, mail outs and the sort.
I get National Geographic which has goo darticles in it, but not always has
even a small one. I would appreciate anything that would get me started.
Thankyou.

                                                        ~Matt