Eggs,Embyros, and Birds

I am doing research, personal and for a seminar presentation, and I would
like to hear everybody's views on these two subjects--

Subject #1----

How are scientists able to differentiate between the different egg
laying
> episodes?  Supposedly if these creatures (dinos) returned to the same
> nesting horizion annually how are paleontologists able to infer how
many
> eggs were laid at one time?  They say that in each nest there is
about 20
> eggs for a hadrosaur, correct??

Subject #2--------

What are your views on birds being the descendents of dinosaurs??

(I hope that I may get a variety of views on the subject, both supporting
and opposing.)

Kari Baker