Illustrations of birds and relatives

I'm to deliver a talk about the early evolution of birds and would like to
get some illustrations of Mesozoic birds and their relatives. I know there
are reconstructions of Caudipteryx and Protarchaeopteryx in Nature. I'd
like to get figures of Eoalulavis and enantiornithines. If any can provide
me, either please indicate the URL where I can get them (which is
preferrable) or attach them to a message. I will include a copyright notice
in the figures, of course.

Raymond Thaddeus C. Ancog
Mines and Geosciences Bureau
Philippines