Re: Baryonyx & Suchomimus

I think this spinosaur thing is a bit complicated:

Baryonyx: is supposed to be a spinosaurid because of it's ?jaws. But at the
time
Baryonyx was known, the only knows "spinosaurids" where Spinosaurus and other
Tetanurids
(now considered "megalosaurids" and other Avetheropods". The only relationship
I can see
that makes Baryonyx _especially_ attached to Spinosaurus is...well, nothing!

Spinosaurus and Siamosaurus: Considered Spinosaurids because of their teeth,
theyr
unserrated - but Baryo's teeth are serrated.

Suchomimus: Has great similarities with Baryonyx (skull, claws). I don't know
is
Suchomimus teeth are serrated or unserrated. The sail on it's back attaches it
Spinosaurus. This makes Spinosaurus and Baryonyx attached too. But BEFORE
Suchomimus was
found: What made 'us' attach Baryonyx with Spinosaurus?

-DinosØMP
   [http://home.sol.no/~enrique/dinoklad.htm]