Re: Fixes 1/17/1999. --- OOPS!!!!

    SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY......................

    My abject apologies to the Dinosaur Mailing List.  I inadvertently sent
an email and attached zip file to the List, that was supposed to have been
sent only to the 4 people initially listed on the "To:" line.  Somehow, I
included the Dino Mailing List address at the back of the addressees
(somewhat automatically).

    Please discard and ignore that posting.

    I'm sorry that anyone's email was cluttered by the attachment, it was
not intentional.

    Thanks,

        Allan Edels