Re: Baryonyx & Suchomimus

Thanks for the images people!
They /REALLY/ clear things up and the differences are made much clearer.
It made me wonder how the national geo. restoration of sucho' ended up
looking almost identical to a bary. Oh well. I'll probably never know,
not that it matters. I'm glad you listees have helped me answer the
question about the diferences between the two...
now on the same thread line ....
if a Baryonyx and suchomimus (sp) got into a fight, who would win, and
why?