Fluffy Fuzzy Oviraptorettes

Okie...
For possibly the millionth time, I'm doing a new version of my 'famous'
(at least schoolwide) "Fluffy,fuzzy,pink,marshmallowy, cute baby
oviraptorette!" :)
Here's last summer's doodle..
http://members.xoom.com/flashtalon/ovi.JPG
I'm not sure how the back of the skull goes, or if I got the beak or
everything in proportion...kinda went on instinct alone, and comparisons
to that summer's brood of sparrows I was caring for..
(awww.....four baby sparrows...it gives a new meaning to the term
'pocket pet'...2 of the babies died, and 2 were released successfully
into the wild around september).
I'd apreciate comments on how I could improve my next "oviraptorette"
drawing.
thanks,

Jessica Wagar
Amateur Paleontologist