HELP - Searching Real Size Dinosaurus

Hi,

I'm living in Belgium and I'm trying to find a place where it's possible to buy
(or rent) Real Size (scale 1/1) Dinosaurus in plastic or any other material.

It's for a new museum in Belgium.

We are also interrested by toys or any other material related to dinosaurus.

We plan to make some kind of dinosaurus zoo.

Another room will be created as an -horror- visit, lazer, sounds, movies, etc.

Could you help me on those subjects ?

It's rather easy to find toys but not the other things.

Thanks in advance

Sincerely

Stephane Moureau - http://www.ping.be/club-bourse/index.html