Re: BALDOSAURUS & TROCHANTER NAMES

In a message dated 1/19/99 2:02:16 PM EST, darren.naish@port.ac.uk writes:

<< However, a new one on me was _Baldosaurus_. I strongly suspect this
 was a popularization for _Yaverlandia_ (the putative
 pachycephalosaur).. otherwise, has anyone seen this name published
 before? >>

Nope. Looks like a new addition to the Dinosaur Genera List, inasmuch as it is
a published dinosaur name (albeit a nomen nudum) with an associated specimen.
Can you supply author(s) of article and citation?