Re: Kitadanisaurus

  According to Glut's encyclopedia, "Kitadanisaurus" is a Japanese
Albian-age dromaeosaurid known from jaw fragments and possibly limb
material (right astragalus, left metatarsal III, and right ?first manual
ungual).  It's apparently about twice the size of *Deinonychus*, but is
not an official name yet.  The material was briefly described by Azuma
and Currie, 1995.-*Thescelosaurus*