Re: Spinosaurids

You wrote:

<Just to make sure I'm on the right track here, Spinosauridae (without
using subfamily divisions) now consists of:
  *Spinosaurus* (*S. aegyptiacus* including *S. marrocanus*, I believe),
  *Suchomimus*, and
  *Baryonyx* definitely;
  *Irritator* (maybe including *Angaturama*) and
  *Angaturama* very probably; and
  *Siamosaurus* and possibly
  *Sinocoelurus* as dubious members, with
  *Cristatusaurus* either dubious, valid, or synonymous with
*Suchomimus*;
  and the material assigned to "Spinosaurus B" referred to
*Sigilmassasaurus* and then to *Carcharodontosaurus*, which is not a
spinosaurid but a carcharodontosaurid.  Am I missing anyone or
including anyone I shouldn't?>

  I think you forgot *Asiamericana*.

==
- Often, it is the man who is brought