Re: Kitadanisaurus

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999 18:52:17 EST Dinogeorge@aol.com writes:

>Looks as if this name is becoming a catch-all for Early Cretaceous
>dromaeosaurid material from the Kitadani Formation in Japan, eh?

   Sheesh, I hope not.  There's too many catch-alls names as it is
(*Megalosaurus*, *Trachodon*, etc.).  From what I read, the material may
represent an associated skeleton, but if it doesn't, it wouldn't be the
first time different animals were preserved together and their remains
were thought to be from the same individual. *Thescelosaurus*

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]