American Oviraptors?

I have a fossil cast of an 'Oviraptor sp. claw' (wondering what the sp
is..*shrugs* Oviraptor something orrather mysterious chopped off
genus-species name, no doubt),From the Wyoming Dinosaur Center.
On the bottom of the tag, after the date of something-or-other MYA,
it states, what I assume is the place found--Wyoming?!.
I thought all Oviraptosaurs lived in,like, the gobi?
Can anyone else give me more information on this animal,
or tell me if it was a case of mis-labling?
Thanks
-birdbrain,Jessica Wagar

Jessica Wagar
Amateur Paleontologist