Allosaur/Sinraptor confusion

Hey guys,

    Recently I was reading one of my books and read something about it being
rather difficult to telling sinraptors from allosaurs and vica-verca. It gave
the way to do it, but the terminology used was too technical for me. I was
wondering: could anyone here explain this to me in terms that I could
understand (or at least with definitions to all the various skull bones and
such.)???

                                   Thanks in advance,
                                   Caleb Lewis