Re: Stratigraphy, biogeography & cladograms

Jeffrey Martz wrote:

> J. Jackson wrote...
> < That's what Sankar Chatterjee proposed, I believe.
>
>      That's what John Ostrom, Kevin Padian, Alan Fedduccia, Larry Martin, and
> Alick Walker suggested too.
>
> LN  Jeff

Thats what they're saying NOW! But look back 5 to 10 years ago and
you'll see something different.

But guess what, George Olshevsky and I have (and a few others) been
saying that for the last 5 to 10 years!!!

I find it amazing how, even thou, us lowly lay people have been saying
this for years, TO paleontologist, and have them then say no way, are
now say way.

Tracy