Re: T.Rex DNA?

    Fe, Fi, Fo, Fole,

    Do I smell the test query,

    Of a creationist mole?  ;-)?

    Heartfelt apologies if this (see below) was a sincere inquiry, but
'help-toward-understanding' is wasted if presented to MADE-UP minds?
"Creation Science" has never been an objective pursuit of knowledge.   When,
to support one's beliefs, one resorts to modifying science by placing
"Creation" in front of the word (and practice), the search for knowledge
becomes merely a facade for dogma.

    Time me out if I've violated the spirit of the rules, Mickey; but there
are some things one just feels must be said, and my apology  for any
offense.

    Ray Stanford