Re: T.Rex DNA?

>evidence of dinosaurs having lived just
> >a few thousand years ago since DNA only lasts for 5000 years or so
> >(which AFAIK is a scientific fact). Did something like this actually
> >happen (was it really DNA that was found in the bone) and if yes, how
> >can you explain this?

Well, as a matter of fact, it did all happen.  "They" found the DNA
and it is in fact only 4,958 years old, proving my own pet theory that
Tyrannosaurs lived alongside man (although *none* of the other
dinosaurs did -- there's the unique element of my theory).

A media conspiracy submerged this important new finding, but look for
my upcoming book, TYRANNOSAURS OF THE SUMERIAN AND AKKADIAN DYNASTIES,
richly illustrated by Jan Sovak, coming from Fabuloso Press in Spring
of 2000.

==
Larry

"Glass of milk
Standing in between extinction in the cold
And explosive radiating growth"