        From:   RAY D STANFORD [SMTP:STARSONG@prodigy.net]
        Sent:   Thursday, January 21, 1999 4:12 PM
        To:     tjokela@walli.uwasa.fi; dinosaur@usc.edu
        Subject:        Re: T.Rex DNA?

            Fe, Fi, Fo, Fole,

            Do I smell the test query,

            Of a creationist mole?  ;-)?

            Heartfelt apologies if this (see below) was a sincere inquiry,
but
        'help-toward-understanding' is wasted if presented to MADE-UP minds?
        "Creation Science" has never been an objective pursuit of knowledge.
When,
        to support one's beliefs, one resorts to modifying science by
placing
        "Creation" in front of the word (and practice), the search for
knowledge
        becomes merely a facade for dogma.

            Time me out if I've violated the spirit of the rules, Mickey;
but there
        are some things one just feels must be said, and my apology  for any
        offense.

            Ray Stanford

            T.J. wrote:

        >Sorry to bring up the C -word here on the list, but I need some
help
        >against creationist arguments!
        >
        >I remember having read somewhere in the beginning of the 90s that
DNA